Approximately two and a half months since I was writing about Weekend Media Festival, whereby I elaborated its essential importance for the marketing and communication industry in Balkans – I am preparing brief report with a follow-up information.
In the light of sharp and modest politician’s rhetorics one communication remedy appeared – in form of three days conference. Namely from 24th until 27th of September, old tobacco factory in Rovinj was hosting few thousand participants, hundred and fifty lectures and more than five hundred specialized journalists.
Among many interesting things (e.g. UBER’s arrival in Serbia and Croatia, new visual identity of Croatian tourism campaign, PR trends in Silicium valley etc) a digital marketing competition was going in line simultaneously. So-called SomoBorac competition, in eight different categories.
Moreover the winners of the hereby listed categories are following agencies with respective campaigns:
1. SoMo Face: Pioniri Communications, Drina plastika
2. SoMust Have: 404, The Voice (HRT)
3. SoMo Content: McCann Beograd, Infostud
4. Digitalni mix: Imago reklamna agencija, 1/0, Drap – Hrvatska udruga Transplant
5. Community manager of the year: Martina Kolaček, 404 – The Voice (HRT)
6. Viral blockbuster: Imago reklamna agencija, Moje znanje
7. SoMo tech: Pristop, Art Rebel 9, Zavoravalnica Triglav
8. Digital player of the year: Jernej Špende, Pristop
We congratulate to the winners and finalist. Some of contents shared whilst the conference was taking place.
— Croatia Airlines (@croatiaairlines) September 27, 2015
— zlatkocrnogorac.com (@pravac_hamburg) September 30, 2015
Mi tu imamo twitter panel o obrazovanju, pozdrav #weekendmedia i njihovom
— Marija (@pearsawfly) September 26, 2015
— Press Photo (@pressphotoeu) September 28, 2015
For the full reference and story please visit official web-page of the Weekend Media Festival.