Although it is fully vacation-part of the year, please do not feel discouraged to look for a job. There are plenty positions open. Therefore, we come up with the newest list of Marketing Careers in Balkans. This time our only focus is Serbia. So let’s roll.
Passion is the difference between having a job, and a career.
– Unknown author.
- Petošević d.o.o. is looking for Marketing Coordinator. Deadline for application is 06.08.2016. Hurry up. “Near native” level of English is a must. Preferably degree in marketing, PR, journalism etc. Previous experience is not listed as a prerequisite. Full info here.
- Marketing assistant is needed for Hill d.o.o. Suitable for young graduates. Basic PC, organizational and time management skills are desirable. Deadline is 08.08.2016. English is a must. Full info here.
- BEL MEDIC hospital is looking for suitable Marketing Manager. Deadline for application is 12.8.2016. Active English user, marketing degree and preferable two years of relevant experience are needed. Full info here.
- Adeco d.o.o. is looking for suitable candidate to fell up vacant position of Marketing manager. Five year of relevant and traceable experience is a must. Marketing degree is a must. Deadline for application is 12.08.2016. Full info here.
- Belgrade based startup Crater is looking for Marketing Project Manager. Deadline for application 17.08.2016. Bachelor degree in Marketing, strong creative personality and analytical skills are must. Full info here.
- BOSCH is looking for Product Marketing Specialist for its Belgrade office. Deadline is 24.08.2016. Technical or marketing degree is desirable. English and German are must. Full info here.
As previously mentioned there are plenty of positions available at the moment. For full list of vacant jobs please feel free to visit poslovi.infostud.com. You are going to be surprised with the length of the list.
Hopefully you will get want you want. Never stop dreaming. Thumbs up and happy hunting. Meanwhile, have a look on funny Infostud video and their catchy campaign How to survive terrible job?
Write to you soon in new Marketing Careers article,