You know the track. Hereby we are summing up for you most appealing marketing careers opportunities in Balkans. The hot month of July. We found few very interesting vacant positions in Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Macedonia. Better get ready, and prepare your cover letters and resumes, fast. So, let’s roll.
- Serbian flag carrier, AirSerbia, is looking for experienced Search Engine Marketing Officer. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. English is a must. Higher education in marketing area is highly desirable. Full job description here.
- MyGlobalTeam needs a Digital Marketing Manager for its Belgrade branch. Minimum 5 years of experience. Deadline for application is 14.07.2016. English is needed on advanced level. More info here.
- Market Vision Skopje is looking for a media planner. English is a must. Minimum three years of experience. Advanced knowledge of Macedonian market, Google AdWords, MS Office. Full description here.
- Konzum is hiring head of digital marketing in its Sarajevo office. Who would develop online communications strategies and manage company’s online activities. Moreover do market research and communicate with consumers through online media. Full job description here.
- Carlsberg Bosnia and Herzegovina is looking for sales analyst. Who would analyse market, sales strategy and customers to identify the potential for development. Moreover sales profitability growth and improve management reporting systems on market trends. More details here.
As you are able to conclude, almost all of the vacant positions are closely related to digital or online marketing. Pick wisely what you are going to study. Speaking of studies, check out our article How Serbian universities are handling internet marketing.
While we prepare new edition of Marketing Careers, we wish you best of luck with these application. Hurry up, some deadlines are very fast approaching.