After few months of persistent and dedicated digging up for creative, unique and commercials that symbolize one era, I do find it appropriate to make a brief summary and shortlist (9 Stories You Liked the Most) some of those advertisements that have been mostly seen on our blog by you guys (within M – Rewind section).
Hereby are top 10 visited articles according to our stats:
- Everybody Needs a YUGO Sometime! – YUGO commercials
Brief story about YUGO performance on USA soil and background info about the commercial itself.
2. Vintage JAT – JAT Poster
The year of the poster is rather unknown. Good old airliner.
3. Message in the Picture – Zastava 101 Commercial
Another commercial for the car that does not flow out from assembly lines.
4. Oldies but Goldies – Cockta advertisements
One of the oldest Cockta TV commercial in ex Yu.
5. I don’t Want to Grow Up – Plazma Cookies Promo
Commercials for famous Plazma cookies.
6. Sarajevo ’84 – Winter Olympic Games Promo
Promo campaigns for the event that made Yugoslavia hub of the World.
7. The Very First Yugoslavian TV Ad – Kaladont Commercials
The title said all that needs to be mentioned. You are very welcome to check out this piece of art all back from 1926.
8. Growing up… – Eurokrem Commercials
Commercial for widely used and well-known Eurokrem.
9. Just go to Italy, and Turn Right – Yugoslavia Tourist Commercials
Stunning pieces of invaluable importance for marketing in Balkans.
If interested in all articles that are written withing M – Rewind section you could easily pick some to read from the drop down manu in the upper right corner.